Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Out of the pit!

It feels so good to breathe oxygen again. While in the pit, I often felt like I was suffocating. In a sense, I was. In case you didn't read my last post, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. And...actually...my last post didn't reveal much. So, in short, I was in a pretty deep pit that I actually dug myself. It was incredibly dark at times. While it's really not important what got me there to begin with, it's very important that you know how I got out. Your prayers...a little faith...a merciful God!

I find that I'm always quick to request prayer when I'm desperate for help, but I often forget to say "thank you" and to follow up when the prayers have been answered. So, please know how much I thank you! Your prayers were felt and were needed immensely! God has been most merciful, abundantly gracious, and divinely loving. He let me sulk, but not for long. He has too much work for me to do to be down for long. So, I just say thank you! You are very precious and most loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment