Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Beginning...

Welcome to my blog...a new beginning...a place to unwind, encourage, dream, ponder, share, laugh, cry...and whatever else the Lord allows to happen here. Have you ever been in a position where you know you're supposed to be doing something, and you REALLY want to do it but just have trouble getting started? Well...I've been in that place for months (actually years). I love to write, and more importantly - I love to write about real things happening to real people, including me. I love to see how those real "things" lead to possible "ah-ha moments". I especially love to see people grow in their relationship and walk with Christ. I've found through the years that this happens through relationship...first with God, through prayer and His Word, secondly through other people. So, I'm beginning this relationship with you electronically. While it may seem a bit impersonal at first, I encourage you to stay the course...you might just be surprised at the wonderful community that can occur even through this written word. As this sunrise picture is an invitation to a brand new day, I, too, invite you to walk along this new path with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment