Yesterday evening, I had the privilege of attending a women's Bible study at The Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove in Asheville, NC. This was our first night, and let me just say...WOW! Why WOW? I'm glad you asked...
1) Doing ANYTHING at The Cove is such a blessing! It's a beautiful place full of God's Spirit, and the sweet staff and volunteers always make you feel so very special. You've got to visit there sometime if you've never been!
2) Getting together with a bunch of women - one of my favorite things to do!
3) Getting together and studying God's Word with a bunch of women - one of my VERY favorite things to do!
4) I was privileged to be filled up by the refreshing teaching of Kendra Graham. That girl is VERY gifted!
5) I learned new ways of maximizing my Bible study time. I NEED to hear from God as often as possible, and I discovered ways to do that more effectively.
It really was that good!
Tonight, we studied Genesis 32:22-31. Just to refresh your memory, this is the story of Jacob wrestling with God. Do you know how many times I've read that story? Too many to count anymore. But...do you know that I read that story again tonight, and with Kendra's teaching - it felt like the very first time. New insight. New understanding. New amazement. WOW!
If you live in the Asheville area, I encourage you to join me and a few new friends out at The Cove on Tuesday evenings from 6:30-8:00. If you live outside the area, I encourage you to check out these Bible study tips produce by Anne Graham Lotz, and they can be found on her website by clicking here. You won't be disappointed!
Please come back tomorrow. I'm doing my first ever BLOG GIVEAWAY!!! I'll announce what I'm giving away then, so stay tuned...and BE BLESSED!