Friday, August 7, 2009

List #6

As promised, here's a continuation of last week's Random Facts...

Random Facts About Me - Part 2:
1. I love to scrapbook (non-digital)!
2. I actually WATCH the NFL draft every April (at least most, if not all, of the first day). I know…I know…I AM an NFL junkie (see Random Facts Part 1)!
3. I’m the oldest of 2 siblings (one brother, one sister).
4. I’m a craft geek! I love making things…most anything!
5. I love photography…just wish I knew my camera better.
6. I watch very little TV, but when I do it’s usually The Food Network, HGTV, Seinfeld reruns, or The Biggest Loser.
7. I LOVE to organize things. I’m also a neat freak. Some say the two go hand-in-hand.
8. Reading is one of my absolute favorite things to do. I mostly read Christian fiction and non-fiction, but I also love to read the classics, history, biographies, as well as “self-help” type books.
9. I’ve never broken a bone.
10. I love to fish, especially with my expert fisherman husband.

That's enough randomness about me for awhile. What about you? I'd love to get to know you better. Feel free to post some random facts about yourself - here as a comment or by email (check out my profile to link to my email). Thanks for stopping by for Friday List Day! Have a most blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment