Friday, July 31, 2009

List #5

Guess what day it is? You got it - time for Friday List Day! Randomness is the theme for this week, and I think it's going to be a two-parter. So...stay tuned for a continuation of this list next Friday!

Random Facts About Me - Part 1:
1. I love water!!! I love to drink it, swim in it, bathe in it, play in it, dance in it, look at it…you get the point! One day - I’m going to live by it!
2. I’m an NFL junkie! I actually had a Fantasy Football team for 2 years and made the playoffs both years. My favorite team? The Carolina Panthers of course!
3. I don’t like applesauce of any kind, but I do like apples, apple pie, apple cake, apple cider, apple juice, SOME apple butters, and apple cobbler. There’s something about the texture of applesauce that I can’t stand.
4. On-the-other-hand, I LOVE Mexican food…the hotter the better!!!
5. I don’t mind public speaking in most settings! I even took a class on the subject 2 years ago…yeah, really I did! I mostly love talking about JESUS and what He’s done for me!
6. I met my husband on eHarmony! Great experience!!! Never say never - I once said I would never do something like eHarmony! Oops!
7. My first concert was the Go-Go’s in Asheville, NC.
8. My most recent concert was Building 429, 33Miles, etc. (SummerFest tour).
9. I’ve been parasailing and would go again in a heartbeat!
10. Best vacation ever? The trip my daughter and I took several years back to visit the Laura Ingalls Wilder homesites in WI, IA, MN, and SD. Loved our mommy/daughter adventures that week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment