Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Don't Look Away...

A friend of mine recently shared this Hillsong film trailer on her blog. I was speechless after viewing it. I beg you...please don't look away. It's a 4 minute video that just may awaken a sleeping giant within you, but you need to watch. It's easy to say I really don't have time right now, but seriously? It's only 4 minutes. Maybe you've seen it before, but maybe it's time to watch it again. Perhaps it's too painful - you know what's coming, and you can't bear it. How can you not? I'm becoming more and more passionate for the poor, forsaken, orphaned, downtrodden, and hurting in this world. Their pain is becoming my pain. Their stories are piercing to my soul. So...what am I going to do about it? How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment