Friday, March 12, 2010

Life is Hard!

Life is hard...I know...what a revelation! Honestly, I'm not just figuring that out, but it seems to be kind of "in my face" again recently! I'm having a hard time blogging and enjoying life in general, because the "stresses" of life seem to have taken over for awhile. Yes, I've been in the Word. Yes, I've been praying. Yes, I've fasted. So...now what? I wait. This is the hardest part for me. Waiting is not my forte. I'm not very patient. It's something I desperately need to work on, so it seems that I've been placed into a position to learn how to do just that. Ugh!

I'm so sorry that I've not been much of a blogger as of late, but I honestly don't have anything worthwhile to say. I really want this to be a place of encouragement, so when I don't feel very encouraging...I tend to back away. I love you all dearly...my friends, my blog readers, my family. Please don't give up on me. Just pray for me through these difficult times. God is definitely trying to teach me something. I'm eager and desperate to learn the lesson!

Whenever He gives me something to say...I'll be here. Until then, thank you for being patient with me! I'll definitely be here on Monday for our next scripture memory verse installment. I'm committed to that!

Be blessed my friends! You are loved and very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Leah, We've all been there. I have had my share of lows and not feeling very encouraged. We too are going through a challenge and waiting on God...who is quiet at the moment. Just keep praying and hoping, and clinging.
    I'll add you to my prayers today, and trust you'll be blessed beyond measure. When you are ready to come back to blogland, you will be better for it, and have a story to share from you heart. We all love you.

    ReplyDelete