Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Scripture Memory Verse 5 and I've Missed You!

Hi there bloggy friends!

WOW! I've missed you like crazy. Really I have. I love connecting with each of you via this dynamic blogland in cyber world. But, I've had to stay blog quiet for several days. I'm heading to Kentucky this weekend to speak at a women's conference, and the Holy Spirit has really been crafting and re-crafting this message. As a result, I've been studying A LOT in God's Word. There simply hasn't been much time to do any blog writing. But, I'll return to more regular blog posting after this weekend, so just bear with me.

However, with yesterday being March 1, I'm already a day late in posting the next Scripture Memory Verse I'm working on. I didn't want to wait any longer, because I need the accountability as I continually challenge myself to ingest more of God's Word and commit it to memory.

I chose this verse for the first part of the month, because it's something God has really been teaching me lately.

Jeremiah 32:17 NIV
Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.

Friends, this is something that I know definitively to be true, but I tend to forget that when I'm in the heat of the battle - any battle, for that matter. So, this is what I'm clinging to...that the same God Who spoke the universe into being is the same God that can do ANYTHING! And...I mean ANYTHING! Do you need to be reminded of that today like I do?

1 comment:

  1. I know I've missed you but God is #1 and it's so important to keep Him first. I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend. May the Holy Spirit work great things!
    I'm in the middle of study on Jeremiah and I am finding that I really love this book. There are so many things to apply to life and to learn from this lesson. Many hugs and loves!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete