Sunday, February 6, 2011

Seven for Sunday

Seven passages from the Psalms that I'm clinging to now...

1. No one whose hope is in you will ever be put to shame, but they will be put to shame who are treacherous without excuse. Psalm 25:3 NIV

2. But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory and the One who lifts up my head. Psalm 3:3 NASB

3. When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? Psalm 56:3-4 NIV

4. I wait for the Lord, I expectantly wait, and in His word do I hope. Psalm 130:5 Amp

5. Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. Psalm 73:25 NIV

6. My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. Psalm 62:1-2

7. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18 NIV

1 comment: