Wednesday, August 3, 2011
13 weeks today:
- My husband's lifeless body was found in the woods, a result of his own suicide.
- My husband was completely healed of any mental illness and anguish that took over in his final days, as He entered the gates of heaven and the arms of Jesus.
- I discovered the depth of my life's greatest sorrow.
- I learned how loved I am by those closest to me, as they cared for my broken heart and broken spirit.
- Life, as I knew it, stopped.
Now, 13 weeks later:
- My own body is regaining life...little by little.
- I am being healed of mental anguish and unspeakable grief...again, little by little, and I know this will be a lifelong process.
- I continue to feel the depth of my life's greatest sorrow daily.
- While I continue to feel the love of friends, God remains most active in caring for my broken heart and broken spirit.
- Life, as I know it, is changing...is scary...is painful...is brief...is mine to live to fulfill God's purpose, and His purpose alone.
I miss you so much Chris. My heart aches for you. I love you deeply. I can't wait to see you again! Come quickly Lord Jesus!