Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Andrew lives with Jesus now...

Little did I realize yesterday when I introduced you to my 12-year-old little guest blogger that another 12-year-old was breathing his last breath on the same day. For months now, I've been running a little button to the right of my blog asking you to pray for Andrew. I invite you to follow this link to learn more about Andrew's family and his story and his last day yesterday. Andrew's mom has taught me so much about unwavering faith, and I'm so blessed to see how this family that has just lost so much be able to still give so much praise to God. WOW!

I'm sorry for the sad posting tonight, but I just felt compelled to share this news and to ask you now to redirect your prayers for Andrew's entire family in the days ahead. As you celebrate the festivities of the upcoming days, please remember a family that will have some harder times ahead. While I never had the opportunity to meet Andrew personally, I'm thrilled to know we'll get our introdutions in heaven one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment