Monday, December 7, 2009

Stream of Consciousness

I think my mind is about to overflow with randomness. I feel like I could simply bust with all the things I need to do. Maybe I just need to empty it out (my brain that is...). Maybe...just maybe...that will allow for clearer thinking. So, bear with me...this is my rapidly flowing stream of consciousness...

Make Christmas card labels...write annual letter...pick out a picture & reprint...wrap some gifts...make Nativity sets...plan week's menus...running a day behind...CMCS now over...get caught up on laundry...finish KS shopping then mail pkg...clean up carport...post prayer list...pray over prayer list...Wed PM activity...prepare welcome for Tuesday PM group...breathe...balance checkbook...finish online shopping...enter Dave Ramsey giveaway each day...intercede for a friend...smile as much as possible...avoid temptation...make list of items to bake...get ingredients...finish The Hole in Our Gospel...read another book before year end...learn my new Blackberry...2010 goal list...plan New Year's Eve getaway with hubby...oversee Anna's service project hours on Wednesday...pray for snow...breathe again...begin thinking about 2010 blog plans...amazed at all the new friends I've made this year - including one tonight at CMCS...stopping to give thanks for all my abundant blessings...pray for orphans...dreaming of Africa...love pink...hang out Christmas flags...recipe blog-maybe?...take trash out...audition for The Biggest Loser (just kidding - sorta)...think about taking beginning sewing class in January...big birthday month for several sweet girls comin' up...mail a birthday present tomorrow...sleep soon...have coffee with a friend...plan a fish fry this month...breathe again...enter more blog giveaways (love those things)...got to hold a baby this week...why is this nation so materialistic?...simplify...recycle more...give more...pray, plan, and write a new message...go see The Blind Side...excited about The Biggest Loser finale...sing a lot...listen to lots of Christmas music...pray for Kate and Andrew...give thanks for a healthy husband and daughter and self...stop this stream of consciousness and post the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment