Friday, October 7, 2011

Traveling...Again!

Good morning friends!

WOW! What a week this has been! With this being Sharathon week at work, it has flown by. And...to think we're here at Friday already!

Speaking of flying by...that's exactly what I'll be doing late this afternoon. Anna (my daughter) and I will be traveling to New Jersey (via Philadelphia) just for the weekend. Without going into details, I covet your prayers! I'm simply going to support Anna in something difficult that she needs to do and is dreading, but I'm very proud of her maturity in this.

She'll be with a lot of extended family this weekend, and I'll be sitting in a hotel room for much of the weekend writing, reading, catching up on emails, and praying (and hopefully resting too)! That said, I do plan to blog from New Jersey, and I'm actually planning to answer your questions from last Saturday's post in another VLOG format. So stay tuned... However, should technology falter for any reason...please note that I'll post whatever doesn't get posted when I get home on Sunday. But...I don't anticipate any problems. :-)

Keep those addresses coming if you want to be on my Christmas card list! I've enjoyed hearing from so many of you already. Don't know what I'm talking about? Check it out by clicking here!

Have a wonderful Friday sweet bloggy friends! You are a blessing to me!

1 comment:

  1. Safe travels, productivity & rest for you, and protection for Anna's heart. :~)

    ReplyDelete