Good morning blog friends!!!
It's Friday! Woohoo! It also happens to be my 39th birthday. Yep...last one in those thankful thirties! Where has time gone?!
Like last year, I've decided to do another birthday giveaway! Nothing tickles me more than being able to bless someone else on this day, because God has blessed me beyond belief in my 39 years!
So...today's giveaway includes a few of my favorite things:
1. Sun Stand Still by Steven Furtick - This is a pretty new release by the lead pastor of one of the fastest growing churches in the US - Elevation Church in Charlotte, NC. We actually had the privilege of visiting that church in August when we happened to be in town, and God blessed our socks off with Pastor Steven's message. So, when his new book came out a few months ago...I had to get it! WOW! It is amazing. If you already have the book or already read the book...please forward it to a friend (if you happen to be the winner). The message is too good not to share!
2. $10 Starbucks gift card - Think of me drinking my favorite: Skinny Hazelnut Latte - hold the whip! :-)
3. Mary Kay Vanilla Sugar Hand Cream - Doesn't the name just make you want to eat it up? But...promise me you won't do that. It's for the HANDS! :-)
You actually have 4 ways to enter today, and feel free to do all 4! Here's how it works:
1) Leave a comment on this post telling me how I can pray for you today. It would be my privilege, and I promise to do it!
2) Become a follower (see sidebar to the right). After doing so, come back and leave another comment saying you've done it! If you're already a follower, simply leave a comment (after you leave comment #1 above, of course) saying that you're following already.
3) Post and leave a link to this blog post either on your own blog or Facebook page and then come back and comment telling me that you've done so.
4) Lastly tweet about the giveaway on Twitter, including a link back here, and include my Twitter name @LeahSGillen so that I know you've done it and give you credit for another entry.
Honestly...if you don't have time but to do one of the above...I'd still love to have you participate. I just know some of you are as competitive as I'm am (ha! ha!) and will use all 4 entries! Am I right?
I will leave this giveaway open for comments through the 22nd and will come back and announce the randomly chose winner sometime the evening of the 23rd (my daughter's 14th birthday)! Busy weekend for us!
Thanks for sharing this special day with me here! Love you!!!