Sunday, January 16, 2011

Seven for Sunday

Happy Sunday blog friends!

That's right...Sunday brings round two of my "Seven for Sunday" lists.

Can I just say that I love my iPod? I got it for Christmas in 2009, and it's definitely one of my favorite electronic toys. I've loaded it up mostly with some of my favorite praise and worship songs or Christian pop with a few other things mixed in. You'll often find me blogging to the tunes of my iPod, because it helps to put me in the mood to think or attempt to be spiritually creative. Music has always been one of the ways I hear from God most clearly. So...for today's Seven for Sunday, I thought I'd share a list of 7 of my favorite titles I'm currently listening to A LOT on my iPod. If you're ever looking for some amazing praise and worship tunes, maybe this short list will give you a few ideas.

7 Amazing Tunes on My iPod:
1. Overcome by New Life Worship
2. I Stand Amazed by Aaron Keyes
3. How He Loves by the David Crowder Band
4. A Mighty Fortress by Christy Nockels
5. Nothing But the Blood by Matt Redman
6. Your Great Name by The People's Church
7. To Know You - by Casting Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment