Friday, January 14, 2011

God is Still Answering...

Happy Friday Bloggy Friends!

I pray it's been a great day for you, and you're ready for an amazing weekend!

This post will be a little different than most, but I just had to share this with you, my sweet blog friends. A little over 18 months ago, I wrote a post about how God answered BIG TIME for my brother and his wife during an adoption process they experienced. If you never read that post (or don't remember it), please click HERE to refresh your memory.

OK...memory refreshed? Great! As I mentioned in that post, GOD ANSWERED...

Well, friends...God is STILL answering prayers. Here's little Jonah now ("officially" their son, by the way). Isn't God GREAT?

1 comment:

  1. That is one awesome kid, and all to the Glory of God!

    ReplyDelete